The new stars in Fragrances?
found in Fragrance beauty articles
Posted on: 2010-02-14 by Consuela Taisia
Who knows? Perhaps these are the classics of tomorrow. They have what it takes!
- Lolita Lempicka, "Si Lolita" with pink pepper, clove and elemi. From about $50/1.7 oz.
- Seduction: "Belissima" with delicate dew drops and peonies, from Blumarine. From about $65/1.7 oz.
- For sexy womem: "Eau Mega" from cult design duo Viktor & Rolf, a mix of violets and cedar. From about $114.00/1.7 oz.
- The rose bouquet is refined with a hint of musk, patchouli and refuse: "Idylle" by Guerlain. From about $90/1.7 oz.
- "Cascade" by Chopard, with pink peppercorns, orchid and musk. From about $70 /1.7 oz.
- Watch out! "Couture Couture" by Juicy Couture with pink grapefruit grapes, plums and sandalwood retort. From about $65.00 /1.7 oz.
- "Sensous" by Estee Lauder: jasmine and black pepper, cca. $50/1.7 oz.
- A must for Tom Ford fans: "Jasmine Musk" with jasmine, ylang-ylang and patchouli, cca, $180/1.7 oz.
- As an oriental tale: a poem of bitter orange, loukoum-rose and patchouli. Idole d\'Armani by Giorgio Armani. From about $60/1.7 oz.
- Very very seductive, no wonder that Kate Moss is advertising it, "Parisienne" by YSL: cranberry, damastrose and patchouli. From about $60/1.7oz.
- From Marc Jacobs "Lola", a mixt of pink pepper, peony, fuchsia and vanilla, delicious! From approximately $65/1.7 oz.
Comments (0) First to Comment on this article